**Applications Due: July 30, 2021**
The marketing grant provides tourism organizations such as CVBs, chambers of commerce or regional tourism organizations a way to expand their marketing message. The partnership is designed to increase visitation to their community and increase travel-generated revenue, while leveraging TDTD’s brand “The Soundtrack of America. Made in Tennessee.” through marketing initiatives. Partnerships awarded are limited to available funds, as well as the number of requests received.
The Marketing Grant for FY21-22 Snapshot
- $1,250,000 TDTD budget
- *New this year* Organizations within counties that are designated as distressed per the 2020 Appalachian Regional Commission guidelines are eligible for an 80/20 reimbursable grant. All other qualified organizations will be eligible for the regular 50/50 reimbursable grant as offered in years past.
- For tourism marketing only
- Contracts will be issued
- Consistency with TDTD’s campaign messages “The Soundtrack of America. Made in Tennessee.” *All State logo usage must be approved. See FAQ and Brand Guidelines. Department logo is not required on advertising.
- Projects completed and paid for July 1, 2021 – June 1, 2022 are eligible.
- *New this year* Partners will be required to submit their final report via an online form. Details to come later.
2021-2022 Tourism Marketing Grant Timeline
|July 6, 2021||Application open|
|July 30, 2021||Deadline to submit application to TDTD|
|August 4, 2021||Grant reviews held|
|August 11, 2021||TDTD to send award emails and contracts to partners|
|August 27, 2021||Signed copy of contract is due to TDTD by each participating organization|
|December 3, 2021||Update on project status submitted to TDTD (No scope changes after this date)|
|March 4, 2022||Update on project status submitted to TDTD (No scope changes after this date)|
|June 1, 2022||All reimbursement paperwork is due from the partners. This is the FINAL date to submit a request for reimbursement. You must have all documentation including proof of purchase which includes bank statements or cancelled checks, etc. We encourage you to submit paperwork as projects are completed throughout the year.|
|August 30, 2022||Final Report Due via online form submission|